Server Responses are used to centrally control Responses that ensure data consistency for sales posted to the Enterprise DataLog.
This provides a dropdown list of values for selected fields.
Note: To set up Server Responses, you must have Business Admin privileges.
- Click on Server Responses in the Tools area in DataLog.
- For this example, we will choose Utilities.
- To add a response, you can click on the green + sign or just click in the first row.
- After entering value, set Status to Approved and click the green check-mark.
- After setting up Server Responses, you will need to Refresh Shared Data.
- Everyone will now have the dropdown list in the sale.